Copper is a web-based customer relationship management application, with basic functionality similar to Salesforce.
8x8 Work and Contact Center Integration
The 8x8 Work and Contact Center integration for Copper provides call handling and other functionality through a floating UI communication panel. It will recognize callers, pop records for those callers, and save basic call information.
See below for Requirements, Limitations, and Documentation.
Requirements and Limitations
- Currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The 8x8 integration communication panel is launched in a floating window.
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Single Sign-On is not supported.
- Click to Dial service is not available.
- Virtual Office for Copper supports only the following objects in Copper: