Copper is a web-based customer relationship management application, with basic functionality similar to Salesforce.
The Virtual Office integration for Copper provides call handling and other functionality through a floating UI communication panel. It will recognize callers, pop records for those callers, and save basic call information.
See below for Requirements, Limitations, and Documentation.
Requirements and Limitations
- Currently available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The 8x8 integration communication panel is launched in a floating window.
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Single Sign-On is not supported.
- Click to Dial service is not available.
- Virtual Office for Copper supports only the following objects in Copper: