- Windows 7 or later
- Outlook 2007 or later
- Virtual Office Pro License
- Virtual Office Desktop 5.x*
*Important: In order for the integration with Microsoft to function, ensure that you are using a version that is compatible with your current version of the Virtual Office desktop app. Using VOD 6.0? Download the respective plug-ins for meetings with Outlook, for calling with Outlook, and for calling with Skype for Business.
Tip: The application available on this page is for use on Windows devices only. Mac users with Microsoft Office 365 can use the Virtual Office Meetings add-in for Microsoft Office 365.
What are the new features of the Outlook plugin 5.0.10?
- New meeting resource, integrated with new Meeting Microservice
- Ability to add and remove a co-host from a meeting
- Ability to reset Meeting ID/participant code
- Support for TLS 1.2
Current Release: 5.0.10
Last Updated: April 10, 2018
- 8x8 Microsoft (Outlook and Skype for Business) Integration v 5.0.10.exe
- 8x8 Microsoft (Outlook and Skype for Business) Integration v 5.0.10.msi