The 8x8 Work for Outlook icon is not displayed in the Microsoft Outlook application ribbon.
When it's working properly, the 8x8 icon should appear in the following views:
- All open Events
This article applies only to PC-installed versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- Either 8x8 Work for Outlook is not checked/enabled in Outlook COM Add-ins.
- Or another Outlook add-in is conflicting with the 8x8 Work for Outlook meetings add-In.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click File at the top-left of Outlook and select Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, click Add-ins.
- Under Manage, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
- In the COM Add-ins window, select 8x8 Work for Outlook if it is not checked, and click OK.
- Close and restart Microsoft Outlook.
- If this does not solve the issue, then try un-checking any other add-ins that may have recently been installed, then click OK and close and restart Outlook. It should not be necessary to uncheck any original Microsoft add-ins.
- Failing all of the above, uninstall the 8x8 integration and re-install it.
The 8x8 Work for Outlook meetings add-In for Microsoft Office 365 (online) can be found here.