The 8x8 Outlook Plugin for Virtual Office Meetings icon is not displayed in the Microsoft Outlook Application Ribbon.
When it's working properly, the 8x8 icon should appear in the following views:
- All open Events
This applies only to Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2016, which are directly installed into Microsoft Windows.Cause
- Either the 8x8 Outlook Integration is not checked/enabled in the Outlook Application Add-ins.
- Or another add-in is conflicting with the 8x8 Virtual Office Meetings Add-In.
The 8x8 Virtual Office Meetings Add-In for Microsoft Office 365 (online) can be found here.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click File at the top-left and select Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, click Add-ins.
- Under Manage, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
- In the COM Add-ins window, select 8x8 Outlook Virtual Office Meetings if it is not checked, and click OK.
- Close and restart Microsoft Outlook.
- If this does not solve the issue, then try un-checking any other add-ins that may have recently been installed, then click OK and close and restart Outlook. It should not be necessary to uncheck any original Microsoft add-ins.
- Failing all of the above, uninstall the 8x8 integration and re-install it.