The 8x8 Virtual Office Skype for Business Integration allows you to access 8x8 Virtual Office features from Skype for Business.
- Windows 7 or later
- Outlook 2007 or later
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Virtual Office Pro License
- WebRTC connectivity currently requires Configuration Manager platform VO extensions
- Uninstall the 8x8 Virtual Office Microsoft Integration (see below)
Need Outlook Integration Support?
To continue to fully integrate Virtual Office with Outlook:
- User's must uninstall the 8x8 Microsoft Integration v5.0.10 or 8x8 Skype for Business Integration v22.214.171.124, if either are installed.
- Download and install the following 8x8 Microsoft Outlook plugins, as needed:
What's new in this release?
- Single integration with Skype for Business only.
- WebRTC connectivity can be enabled for Configuration Manager platform Virtual Office extensions.
Resolves an issue where users' presence was not displaying properly.
- 8x8 Virtual Office Skype for Business Integration EXE-based Installation Recommended for most users.
- 8x8 Virtual Office Skype for Business Integration MSI-based Installation For site-wide deployment.
- 8x8 Virtual Office Skype for Business Integration MSI Uninstaller Removes the 8x8 Click-to-Dial link from Skype for Business.
Current Release: 6.1.2
Last Updated: 9/23/19