Gathering Console Logs from the Virtual Office for NetSuite interface in Chrome.
- Virtual Office for NetSuite
- Google Chrome
- Click in the Virtual Office for NetSuite interface
- Press F12, this will open the Chrome Developer Console.
- In the Developer Console, click on the Network tab.
- Check the Preserve log checkbox (optional). This forces all data to be preserved in the display even if the communication panel is refreshed.
- Click on the Clear icon to erase the current log in the Network tab (optional).
- Now perform your issue replication with the integration. The developer console will display activity related to the action.
- Click the Stop recording button In the developer console to end the collection of network data (optional).
- Right-click anywhere in the Name column of the developer console and select Save as HAR with content.
- Save your HAR file. All data related to visible entries will be saved to the file.