You cannot locate your 8x8 Salesforce integration call center, or you can confirm that it does not exist in your instance of Salesforce.
Call centers in Salesforce are found by navigating to one of the following, depending on the edition you are using.
- Setup > Apps > Customize > Call Center > Call Centers (Professional edition and higher)
- Setup > Build > Customize > Call Center > Call Centers (Developer edition)
- Salesforce Integrations
If you are not currently employing the Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, or Performance editions of Salesforce, please contact your Salesforce representative to upgrade.
If you are sure you are using a compatible edition of Salesforce, speak with your Salesforce account administrator about its configuration and setup, and any potential issues impacting call centres.
If the above criteria have been met and the 8x8 integration is not installed, follow the directions to install it from the Salesforce AppExchange.
One of the following is likely to be the cause of the issue:
- You are using a version of Salesforce that does not include Call Center functionality, such as the Group Edition. (Note: 8x8's Salesforce integrations with Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center require the Professional or higher edition.)
- Per Salesforce: Some Salesforce CRM Call Center features that are described in this help system might not be available with your SoftPhone because of customisations that have been made for your organization or the CTI Toolkit with which your SoftPhone was built. See your administrator for details.
- The 8x8 integration for Salesforce has not been installed from AppExchange.