This issue is currently affecting a limited number of customers:
- When clicking on the Sync Now button in the Voice for Teams admin portal to simultaneously initiate a sync between the 8x8 PBX and Microsoft Teams, the full sync process may fail.
- In this case, the Sync Now button will display a warning triangle, and the sync log will show failure messages for both 8x8 PBX and Teams.
- The following message may appear in the most recent PBX sync log:
- ERROR: EXCEPTION (1): No connection string named 'callmsEntities' could be found in the application config file.
- 8x8 Voice for Teams
- Microsoft Teams
- Voice for Teams admin portal
This issue is now resolved. Voice for Teams is syncing as expected.
If you still experience sync issues, please verify that browser-cached credentials are not the cause of the issue.
See the following articles for details: