How to enable MS Teams integration in the Admin Console?
- Admin Console
- MS Teams
Before proceeding with the below instructions, login into your Admin Console.
- Once you logged into your Admin Console
- Go to the Users section
- Select the pen icon to edit the user profile
- Scroll down to Services and Permissions
- On the right side of Enable MS Teams Integration toggle the option to enable the MS Teams License (Needs to turn blue to be enabled, grayed out is not enabled)
- Once enabled the option, Save the user profile
- Go to your MS Teams admin portal and sync the users