This guide will show you how to reset your current Identity Management configuration so that new settings can be applied.
This process applies specifically to removing current SAML/SSO provider information from your Identity Management configuration. You would need to perform this procedure if:
- Your SAML/SSO identity management provider has changed
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information has changed
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information is incorrect
- You simply wish to remove your current SAML/SSO identity management provider
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click on Identity Management.
- In the Identity Management page, uncheck the Single Sign on (SSO) check box.
- Click Save.
- You should receive a green confirmation bar at the top of the page. At this point, you can add a new SAML/SSO provider information to Identity Management.