Forward a call from the auto-attendant to multiple external numbers all at the same time.
- Admin Console
- X Series
- A available license
- A new or existing user
- An available number to assign to the user
- Create a new user (or use an already existing user which has a license) add a license to it and assign it a phone number. To see how to assign a license and a phone number click here.
Go to the Call Forwarding Rules section of the newly created user/existing user.
Configure a custom forwarding rule by pressing the “Add new rule” button.
4. Give the rule a name then configure this rule as shown in the following example:
5. Now add the external numbers that we want the call to be forwarded to, do not forget to press add to the list to add the number.
6. Chose the settings for the rule accordingly to your preference.
7. Also make sure the forwarding rule you created is the first one! The forwarding rules work from top to bottom.
8. Forward all the calls from the auto-attendant to the user/extension that we have just created.
The above steps are just a work-around in order to forward the call coming through the auto-attendant to multiple external numbers all at the same time.
If you don't need all of the multiple numbers to ring at the same time you can check out this article.