How to Reset Identity Management Configuration in 8x8 Admin Console
This guide will show you how to reset your current Identity Management configuration so that new settings can be applied.
This process applies specifically to removing current SAML/SSO provider information from your Identity Management configuration. You would need to perform this procedure if:
- Your SAML/SSO identity management provider has changed
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information has changed
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information is incorrect
- You simply wish to remove your current SAML/SSO identity management provider
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click on Identity Management.
- In the Identity Management page, uncheck the Single Sign on (SSO) check box.
- Alternatively, you can change the option under Select SSO Provider to use a different identity management provider and enter your configuration information at this time.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive a green confirmation bar at the top of the page. At this point, you can add a new SAML/SSO provider to Identity Management.