How to Change a User's Site in 8x8 Admin Console
This article will walk you through the steps necessary to change the site of one or multiple of your users.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Login to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Users.
- Click the checkboxes to the left of the user or users you wish to change the site of.
- Click Bulk Edit on near the top right hand side of the page.
- Under Basic information, click the check box next to site.
- Use the site drop down to select a site.
- Click Save.
If the Site you want to assign does not appear in the dropdown menu, check that the Site and the user are both on the same PBX. In order to assign a Site to a user, the Site and user must belong to the same PBX.