This article will show you how to set up email notifications for when a user dials 911 from their 8x8 phone system.
IMPORTANT: Email notifications for 911 calls are available only for sites in US & Canada.
- Admin Console
- Login to Admin Console.
- Click Sites.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon to the right of the site you wish to add the email notifications to.
- Scroll down to the Emergency section.
- In the text box under E911 Notification Emails, type in the email address you want E911 Notification emails sent to.
- Additional email addresses can be added. Just press the space bar after each complete email address to begin adding another.
- Click Save.
- For more information on Kari's Law, please see the FCC's website.
- Notifications only apply to US and Canada.