What are the limitations of creating meetings with an X1 license?
- Admin Console
What you cannot
- Cannot join new meetings experience on Virtual Office Desktop.
- Cannot click one button to start or join new meetings experience.
- Cannot record meetings.
- Cannot share a computer screen.
- Cannot click one button to add an 8x8 meeting to the details of a calendar invite in Google Calendar.
- Cannot add others as co-hosts to meetings to give them host privileges.
What you can
- Classic meetings can be joined on Virtual Office Desktop.
- New meetings can be joined via a web browser only.