Resubmitting a porting request after it fails within Admin Console
- Admin Console
- Number Porting
- Log in to Admin Console.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Locate the phone number you are porting over.
- Check the status of the port and make sure to take note of the reason for failure found by clicking the info button in configuration manager.
- Note: The Info button gives you instructions to reach our number transfer team please contact us at the number provided.
- For more information on how to get the right information, refer to this article
- Select More Options (three dots) to the right side of the number and select Resubmit Porting Request.
- All the information from the first request will be displayed. Make sure to update the information mentioned in step 4.