Adding an external number as a speed dial.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Phone Numbers
- Speed Dial
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click User.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Expand Voice Basic Settings and click Line Key Configuration.
- Click +Speed dial key.
- Manually type the External Number's DID in the Dial To Field.
Note: Wait until the suggested values show the External Number and click it. Pressing Tab or clicking away from the screen won't retain the number typed.
- Enter a Label and then click Save.