How to block calls from a specific number in 8x8 Admin Console
Block calls from a specific telephone number from reaching an extension.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Navigate to Users and search for the user in question. Click to edit the user.
- Navigate to the Call forwarding rules section and click .
- Give the rule a name.
- Under When to apply this rule, choose Selected callers. In the box that populates, type the telephone number (including country code) you wish to block from reaching this extension and then select it from the list. Then, click .
- Under During what time, choose Anytime.
- Under Forward the calls to, select No one and play busy.
- Click Save in the forwarding rules window, and then click Save again on the main page.