How do I update a Users Basic information in 8x8 Admin Console
In 8x8 Admin Console, edit an existing user's Basic Information, including:
- First and Last Name*
- Email Address*
- Time Zone
- Contact Directory options
- Job Title
- Personal Contact Number
*These fields are required to complete a user's information.
Changes to Username and Email should NOT be made on your account's original/primary administrator profile! Click here for more info.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- X Series
Note: Only administrators may log into Work for Desktop to make these changes.
- Log into your 8x8 Application Panel.
- Click 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Users.
- Locate the user you wish to edit and click the edit/pencil icon in the far column.
- The first section of the page is for Basic information. Make any needed changes in the fields. Be sure that information is entered into all required fields.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.