Editing user profiles in bulk in 8x8 8x8 Admin Console.
- 8x8 Admin Console
Try It Live
Click here for a live, step-by-step walkthrough of this process! (Requires login.)
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Select Users.
- Using the checkboxes on the left, select the users you wish to modify.
- Select Bulk Edit.
- Complete the fields you would like to modify for all selected users. Note: Some fields may be grayed out. These settings cannot currently be modified in bulk.
- Select Continue and review the changes to be made.
- Select Confirm Bulk Edits.
The progress of your bulk edit will be shown in the top right corner of the screen.
The bulk edit tool will limit the fields shown to what all selected users have in common. For example, if you select a user with an x5 license and a user with an x2 license, you would not be shown any of the settings that are unique to the x5 license.
If one of the users selected has no license, only the Basic Information, Additional Information, and Services and Permissions sections will be shown.