To record a repeating queue message in Call Queues.
You can choose to have a message play at intervals within the hold music. The default interval is 35 seconds, with a maximum accepted interval of 45 seconds. You can also give callers the option to leave a voicemail by pressing the number 2 key.
- Configuration Manager
- Call Queues
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Call Queues.
- Click Create Call Queue or click Edit to the right of the queue you wish to select.
- Select Change File under Hold Music.
- Click Create Audio File.
- Select By Calling a Number to Record.
- Enter the Name and the Phone Number or Extension you wish to record your initial greeting on.
- Click Call Now and follow the instructions.
- Click Save.