Disabling call screening notifications for extensions that are part of a Ring Group or AA.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Receiving calls from Ring Group and AA
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Extension Numbers.
- Click the username assigned to the desired extension.
- Under Voice Basic Settings, next to Device Model click Line Key Configuration.
- To the right of Enable Call Screen Notifications, turn the toggle off.
- Click Save.
This should stop the screen from flashing when calls come through a Ring Group, which will enable the user to answer the call. However, keep in mind this workaround will disable call screen notifications from BLF keys.