Unable to log into hot desk. The following message appears: "Unable to Hot desk, Contact system administrator".
- Configuration Manager
- Hot Desk
Attempt one of the following troubleshooting steps to resolve.
- Disable Hot Desk in Configuration Manager, and then enable it again.
- Deactivate the device and activate it.
- Try to change the Hot Desk device to see if it works in another device.
- Swap the extension of the Hot Desk login, create a new user, and assign it to Hot Desk.
- Make sure that the extension you are try to login as should be voice extension.
If the issue persists, please contact our Support team.