Accessing your Ring Group voicemail.
After completing ring groups voicemail setup, your ring group voicemail options can be accessed by dialing in from within your 8x8 phone network and entering the ring group's voicemail password.
From here, you can configure the same options as for an individual extension, including:
- Listen to, save, and delete voicemail messages.
- Record, set, and change various outgoing greetings.
- Adjust various user preferences.
- 8x8 Admin console
- Ring Groups
- From any extension in your 8x8 system, dial 500.
- Enter the Ring Group extension number and press #.
- Enter the Ring Group voicemail password and press #.
- From the Main Menu:
- Press 1 to listen to your messages.
- Press 2 to change your greeting.
- Press 3 to manage user preference options: change voicemail password, call waiting preferences, busy handling, ring no answer handling, Internet outage routing, and email notification preferences.
- Press 4 to establish or change call forwarding rules. Options include: listen to, set, change, or cancel call forwarding rules.
- Press 5 to set a specific greeting for business hours, after business hours, lunch time, meeting, weekend, and vacation.
- Press 6 to enable or disable Announcement Only mode (e.g., your vacation greeting).
- Press 9 to exit voicemail.
For a downloadable Quick Reference Guide to the voicemail phone menu, click here.