I have set my ring group call forwarding timeout to more than 30 seconds, but my calls to my ring groups are ringing longer than that.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Ring Groups
After you have saved your desired changes to the ring group, follow these steps to get your Ring Group to ring for the correct amount of time.
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Ring Groups.
- To the right of the desired ring group, click Edit (pencil icon).
- Go to the Call Forwarding Rules section.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of When no one in ring group answers.
- Make sure the number entered under When no answer for (seconds) is correct.
- Click Save.
- You should now be back to the main edit screen of the ring group. Click Save on the bottom of the page.
- This completes the process and your ring group should now be working properly.
Due to a bug in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, when you save the ring group settings after making a change to the Basic Information, Members, or Voicemail Settings, it sets the no answer time to its default value of 30 seconds. This issue is under investigation.