Calls on Virtual Office Desktop fail.
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Windows 10
- Log in to Virtual Office Desktop.
- Click Settings (gear icon).
- Click Audio and Video.
- Ensure that the Microphone and Speakers are detecting the proper audio.
- Click the Windows icon.
- Type (search) Privacy and click Privacy Settings.
- Select Microphone on the left sidebar menu.
- Set Allow apps to access your microphone to Enable.
When the computer's microphone is disabled, both incoming and outgoing calls won't work on Virtual Office Desktop. Even if a microphone is detected under settings of Virtual Office Desktop, allow access to microphone on the computer must be enabled.