When trying to make a call from Virtual Office Desktop, no audio is heard and no ring is heard when making an outbound call.
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click Microphone.
- Make sure that 8x8 - Virtual Office is checked.
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
- Allow microphone access for 8x8 - Virtual Office.
- Go to Charms > Settings > Change PC Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Select Microphone.
- Enable access for 8x8 - Virtual Office.
The Virtual Office Desktop app does not have microphone permissions.