When receiving an incoming call in Virtual Office Desktop (VOD), you are presented with the options to answer via desk phone or to hang up the call.
- Virtual Office Desktop
Change Call Using Selection
To answer calls using the Virtual Office Desktop app, ensure that you have Call Using Computer selected.
- Open Virtual Office Desktop.
- Click Call Using. If you have Call Using Deskphone selected, the icon will display as a phone.
- Under Call Using settings, click Computer.
- Review your audio options.
- Close the settings panel.
This occurs when Call Using Deskphone is selected in VOD.