Warm transferring a call on Virtual Office Mobile, where you speak to the person you are transferring to before sending the call to them.
- Virtual Office Mobile (VOM)
- On an active call, tap Add call.
- Enter the number you wish to call, or choose a contact from your directory.
- When connected to your chosen party, end the call Without me to pass on your original caller to your newly called contact.
- Note: If you wish for all three parties to speak before ending the call, tap Merge.
Version 7.5 and Earlier
If you have not updated VOM since version 7.5, the procedure to follow will be different due to updates to the application.
- On an active call in Virtual Office Mobile tap Add call.
- Enter the number you wish to call or choose a contact from your directory.
- Note: Your initial call will now be on hold and you will be connected to the new contact.
- When you are ready to transfer the call tap on More.
- Tap on Transfer.