Can't receive calls on the Android Phones.
- Account Manager
- Android Phones
Before proceeding with the steps, can you log out of your Virtual Office Desktop (VOD) app and Virtual Office Mobile (VOM) app for the changes to apply.
- Login to your account manager dashboard.
- Go to Phone System.
- Select the View All Extension.
- Search for the affected extension and click on Edit user.
- Click on Reset Profile.
- Now Save the profile.
- On your Android phone uninstall the VOM app.
- Go to your app store.
- Install the 8x8 Virtual Mobile App.
- Login to your Virtual Office Mobile App.
- Allow all the permissions which pops up on the screen.
This is normally caused when your android services are conflicting with the 8x8 app.
If you're still unable to receive calls on your VOM app, Contact 8x8 Support for further assistance.