Note: Click here if you wish to resend the Virtual Office welcome email in Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
Resending the welcome email to your end users.
When a new Virtual Office user profile is assigned to an extension on your phone system, an introductory email is sent to the user associated with that profile. This email contains important information such as the user's
- Extension Number
- Phone Number
- Phone Model
- Service Plan
- Device Activation Code
- Link to set account password
Because this information can sometimes get lost among a user's emails, Account Manager allows administrators to resend these messages to each extension user. If a user is associated with more than one extension, the resent message will include information pertinent to every extension connected to that user profile in a single email.
- Account Manager
- Welcome Email
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top navigation bar, click Accounts.
- Under User Profiles, click View.
- Locate the user to which you wish to resend setup information, then click Send Email from the Action column on the left.
- In the Send Email pop-up, verify the user you have selected, then click Send Email.