Note: To reset the password for an administrator or end user in 8x8 Admin Console (X Series or Editions), click here.
Follow the steps below to reset the password for an administrator in Account Manager.
To reset the password for a Virtual Office administrator
- Log in to Account Manager.
- At the top of the screen, below your name and email address, click Edit My Profile.
- In the Password panel, enter New Password. Your password must be different from your username and must have:
- Between 8 and 25 characters.
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one numeric digit.
- At least one of the following special characters: ~ ! @ # $ ^ * - + = | : ; , . ? < > &
- No white space.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save to return to the Account Manager home screen.