Setting up a Sub Menu for an Auto Attendant in Account Manager.
Account Manager (legacy) Auto Attendant
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click on Phone System.
- Select Auto Attendant.
- Click Edit on the Auto Attendant Profile.
- Select Proceed without Copy, if original is to be edited; otherwise, select Copy and Proceed to create a clone of the original Auto Attendant.
- Within Auto Attendant expand Business Hours Rules and Recordings or After Hours Rules and Recordings, depending on which option you would like to put in your Sub Menu.
- Under Call Routing option. Select Transfer to SubMenu. Select -Create Submenu- on the drop-down, then select Create Sub Menu.
- On the left panel, click on the Sub Menu that you created and a new set of Dialpad Key Settings and Recordings will show.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Auto Attendant and Click Turn On to apply the new rule.