Create and manage branches in Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Go to Phone System > Branches.
- Find an unconfigured branch and click Set Up on the right-hand side.
- Complete the following:
- Branch Name
- Receptionist Type
For Receptionist Type and Receptionist, customers usually choose the main number for the location.
- Click on Manage Extensions.
- From the Available Extensions list, tick the box next to all of the extensions you wish to add to this branch. Then click Add.
- You will see that the extensions have moved from Available Extensions list to Existing Extensions list. Once you've added all the extensions, click Save.