Change IVR greeting if all agents are busy for a main line (auto attendant) that is forwarded to a call queue.
Account Manager > Call queues
- Login into AM.
- Navigate to Menu Phone System.
- Click on Auto Attendant menu.
- Edit the Auto Attendant in cause, and identify the call queue to which is forwarding the calls.
- Click on Call queues.
- Edit the desired Call queue.
- Scroll down at IVR Message .
- Click on Manage greetings .
- Click on Upload Greeting if you wish to upload a new greeting. Select checkbox if you want to make it as default for this call queue.
- Click on Record Custom Greeting if you wish to record a greeting from a phone. The system will select this greeting as default after you close the call.
- Select the greeting and then click back.
- Click Save.