How do you monitor a call queue in Account Manager?
- Account Manager
- Call Queue Monitoring
- Log in to your Account Manager Portal.
- From the Home Page navigate to Phone System > Call Queues.
- Here you will see a list of your call queues, on the right-hand side there are three actions, select View.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will be able to see the Agents Status and Caller Status of the selected queue.
- if you are wanting a live feed, select Auto Refresh Data Every: and then enter the number of seconds for it to be done, minimum 10 seconds, alternatively you can manually refresh by clicking on the green arrows
The calls that come into the call queue will appear here under Caller Status but will be removed once offered to an available agent.
If the queue is set to allow agents to log in and out of the queue you can also log agents out and back in here if the agent is having any issues.