Enable Work for Mobile and Work for Desktop / Work for Web access for a user in Account Manager.
- Work for Mobile
- Work for Desktop / Work for Web
- Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Navigate to Phone System > Extensions. Use Quick Find to search for the extension you wish to enable/disable Work for Mobile or Work for Desktop / Work for Web for.
- Edit the extension.
- On the Edit Extension page under Extension Information, there are two options in the top right-hand corner.
- To enable either service, tick the box next to the relevant option(s). To disable, untick the box next to the relevant option(s). Then, click at the bottom of the page.
Note: The Enable Virtual Office will enable/disable Work for Desktop and Work for Web. The Enable Virtual Office Mobile option will only enable/disable Work for Mobile. You can hover over the blue question mark next to each option if you're unsure.