Note: To set up your company's main line number in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, the equivalent of configuring your main company number, click here.
Before You Begin
Before you can set your Main Company Number, you must have purchased and properly configured a virtual number. See How do I set up my Virtual and Toll-Free Numbers? for more information.
To set your Main Company Number in Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Go to Phone System > Company Settings.
- Under Caller ID, ensure:
- Company Name is entered as you want it displayed (up to 15 characters, including spaces).
- Main Number matches the number you intend to display as the caller ID number.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.