Note: To get device information and passwords in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
Finding device information and passwords in Account Manager.
- Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click Phone System > View All Extensions.
- From the row of options above the table, click Download Extensions (csv).
- Choose to either Open or Save the .csv file. (Remember: You'll need software capable of handling a .csv spreadsheet file.)
The resulting spreadsheet will display detailed information for each extension on your account.
The CSV file contains the following information:
- Device Model
- MAC ID
- MAC password - Required to access advanced settings and the device's web interface.
It also provides extensive additional information about each extension, such as the full direct dial number (DID), caller ID, voicemail password, and various usage permissions and restrictions.