To forward Ring Group calls to an external number in Virtual Office Account Manager.
- Account Manager
- Ring Group
- Log in on Account Manager.
- Go to the following location Phone System > Ring Groups. Edit the Ring Group where you are going to set the Call Forwarding.
- Next to Immediately Forward Calls to, click the drop down and select External Phone Number.
- Enter the external number you wish to forward to.
- Note: When entering a local number, enter this without the international prefix (+ or 00). For example, for a local UK number use 44 where the leading 0 would be, e.g. 442081234567 instead of 02081234567.
- Click Save.
- Test to make sure that it is routing correctly.