Note: To set up Ring Group voicemail in Admin Console, click here.
You can configure your Ring Group voicemail settings in Account Manager, and manage voicemail over the phone. Users will need to know the voicemail password to access the Ring Group voicemail.
To record and manage your outgoing voicemail greeting, open the section for Manage Ring Group voicemail over the phone.
Setting up Ring Group Voicemail in Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top menu, click Phone System.
- From the left panel, click Ring Groups.
- Click Edit to the right of the Ring Group you wish to edit.
- In Ring Group Details, you can set the Voicemail Password, as well as options for when calls should be directed to voicemail.
- Under Members of Ring Group, decide which group members can receive Ring Group Voicemail.
- When you are finished, click Save.
- To record and manage this Ring Group's outgoing voicemail greeting, open the section below for Manage Ring Group voicemail over the phone.
Note: Delivery of voicemail notifications to Ring Group members allowed to receive Ring Group voicemail is determined within the setup of each individual extension.
For a downloadable Quick Reference Guide to the voicemail phone menu, click here.