Viewing or editing virtual trunking technical information
Account Manager, SIP Trunking
- Log in to Account Manager.
- If asked, select Virtual Trunk as the account you'd like to manage.
- In the top navigation bar, click Account Information. In this section, you will see the Gateway Name listed for each trunk.
- Locate the trunk you wish to view or update, and click Edit in the Actions column.You will be presented with all the pertinent information needed to configure your SIP trunk on your PBX, including:
- Login ID
- Public SIP IP address - To edit:
- Click Edit SIP IP.
- Enter New SIP IP address.
- Click Save.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view:
- All of your provided phone numbers.
- The e911 Service Address configured for each number. (Click directly on any Service Address to edit the information.)