Be able to forward calls from a Virtual Number to an external number using a Ring Group.
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click the Phone System > Ring Groups.
- You could either create a new Ring Group or edit any of the existing Ring Groups that you prefer to use.
- Navigate to Immediately Forward Calls to and select External Phone Number.
- Enter the external phone number.
- Click Save. (Make sure to remember the extension number of this Ring Group)
- Click Virtual and Toll-Free Numbers.
- Click Edit across the Virtual Number in question.
- Look for Sub Parent Destination Type and on the drop-down box, select Ring Group.
- Under Destination, select the extension of the Ring Group where you set the forwarding rule on earlier.
- Click Confirm.