To set up Virtual and Toll-Free numbers in Virtual Office Account Manager.
- Virtual Office Account Manager
- Virtual and Toll-Free Numbers
Note: click here.The process below applies to Account Manager. To set up your phone numbers in Virtual Office Configuration Manager,
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top menu, click Phone System.
- From the left panel, click Virtual and Toll-Free Numbers.
- To the left of the desired number, click Edit.
- From the Parent Destination drop-down, select the destination type you want to associate this number with:
- Business - This will make the number available to assign to any of the following:
- Fax - This will make the number available to assign to a Virtual Fax extension.*
- Virtual Meeting - This will make the number available to assign as a Virtual Meeting dial-in number.*
*Requires Virtual Office Pro.
- From the Sub Parent Destination Type drop-down, select the service type this number will be associated with (see above).
- Select a final Destination for the number from the drop-down.
- If desired, insert an Optional Caller ID Name.
Important: A system issue is currently preventing inbound calls to the Virtual Number from completing unless an additional step is performed when editing the Optional Caller ID Name. If you are editing the Optional Caller ID Name, please click here to continue to this procedure.
- Click Confirm to complete routing your Virtual or Toll-Free Number.
Note: If you are porting in a telephone number to serve as your company's main number, make sure to port it on top of the Virtual Number. This way, once the port completes, any calls to the main number will seamlessly direct to the destination associated with this Virtual Number.