To manage Call Forwarding Rules for an individual user, in order to control what happens when the user is busy, does not answer, or their internet connection is down.
- Virtual office
- Call Forwarding Rules
- Log into Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the User.
- Click Call forwarding rules in the navigation bar to the left.
- Note: Enable or Disable the rules presented by ticking or unticking them.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of each rule to change the settings.
- In the pop-up window, select an option for that rule. For example, here we have clicked Edit on the When user is busy rule. Here, we can forward calls to:
- No one and play busy (busy music)
- Selected users or external numbers
- Forward directly to
- Click Save.