How to Manage Voicemail Notifications in Account Manager When Phones Are Not Ringing
To manage voicemail notifications when phones are not ringing.
- Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click Phone System.
- Click View All Extensions.
- Click Edit for the extension that needs to be adjusted.
- Scroll down and expand Call Forwarding.
- Select one of the following for Internet Outage Forward:
- Forward to Auto Attendant
- Forward to Voicemail
- Forward to One Number Access
- Forward to External or Extension
- Click Save.
Editing call forwarding settings for when the internet connection is down can also be done in Configuration Manager, Virtual Office Desktop, and Virtual Office Mobile.