To set up the basics of your Configuration Manager prior to your scheduled Implementation Appointment.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Log in to the Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Username: You can find this by searching for an email entitled "You've been given 8x8 Admin Privileges to Configuration Manager"
- Password: If you haven't setup your password please select the Forgot Password and follow the steps
- Click here to begin, or click on Help & Setup in the top right.
- Select the first step and follow the prompts to begin the system setup.
- Repeat these steps until all 4 tasks are completed. We recommend that you complete these tasks in order.
Only a Configuration Manager admin will be able to complete the setup. If you do not have access, please contact your system administrator.