To assign admin privileges in Account Manager, click here.
Assigning and revoking admin privileges to a user profile in VO Configuration Manager.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Account Admins
Adding an Admin
To assign admin privileges to another user profile in VO Configuration Manager, you will need to log in as an admin.
Please be aware it is best practice to have an admin account separate to a user account that has an extension assigned.
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Company.
- Click Admins.
- Search for the user profile for which you want to assign admin privileges.
- Select the appropriate user profile.
- Click Save.
Access issues for your new admin?
Please contact 8x8 Support for assistance with resolving any issues your new administrator may have with 8x8 system or business management.
Removing an Admin
- Access the Admins page.
- To right of the user from which you wish to remove admin privileges, click the x icon. This will remove them from the list.
- At the bottom of the list, click Save.