When a new user is created with a new device a common issue is that outbound calls cannot be made, and in rare cases can only dial internally.
- Configuration Manager
- Outbound Calls
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Scroll to Users section.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) for the User you want to edit.
- Scroll down to External calling permissions tab.
- By default, the Calling country is set to a North American Numbering Plan. Change this to the United Kingdom.
- Once this has been changed and saved, perform a few external calls to make sure you are able to dial out successfully.