In Virtual Office Configuration Manager, you cannot assign a number to a user, ring group, call queue, or auto attendant.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Phone Numbers
Verify the number is not already assigned.
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Phone Numbers.
- Locate the desired number.
- If the Assigned To column has a user, ring group, auto attendant, or call queue listed, the number is already assigned to a location. The current location must be removed before reassigning it to the desired location.
- If the Assigned To column is blank, and the number status is Assigned, then the number is stuck.
Create a case with 8x8 Technical Support to resolve this issue if you continue to experience the issue.
The number is already assigned to something other than the desired location.